The necessary documents submitted by applicants to the Department of International relations (DIR) of BSATU:
- the application for admission to the University, indicating speciality;
- the education certificate of studied subjects with received marks for credits and exams (Diploma of Higher Education for master’s or postgraduate’s course);
- medical consultative board conclusion issued by territorial health organization of Belarus (after passing compulsory medical testing);
- the medical report and certificate of HIV absence issued by the official medical establishment of the country the candidate came from for training;
- 6 photos of 3×4;
- a copy of a notarized birth certificate;
- graduation certificate of the pre-university training faculty, the preparatory department, preparatory courses (if there are any).
Documents issued in a foreign language must have the notarized translation into the Russian language.
The passport must be presented by the applicant personally.
The deadline for documents admission:
- foreign citizens coming for full-time study of the first degree training on the terms of payment – till the 15th of October;
- foreign citizens coming for extramural study of the first degree training on the terms of payment – till the 1st of December;
- foreign citizens coming for full-time study of the second degree training (Master degree program) and also postgraduate training on the terms of payment – during the whole year;
- foreign citizens coming to the preparatory department – till the 1st of November.